Option 1.- If you do not have the service:
The steps to follow in order to carry out the integration of an application with the DESA'L service are the following:
- Fill out the service request form, completing the integration annex. In this annex you must provide the following data, necessary to carry out the authentication of the application:
- IP from which the application will consume the service.
- Public key of the Digital Application Certificate (CDA) that will identify the application.
- You will receive from the AOC Consortium an email in which you will be provided with the necessary information and documentation so that you can start developing your integration with the DESA'L service
- Implementation of integration tests in the pre-production environment. Throughout this process you will have the support of the Integration Support Service.
- Step into production. If you have completed the service registration process, you will be able to make production requests. Throughout this process you will continue to have the support of the Integration Support Service.
Option 2.- If you already have the service for use through the white label screens, but you want to integrate it with your own software:
Follow the steps in the FAQ: What data does the AOC Consortium need to integrate me with the service?